All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

i LOVE this forum

Go down 
+3
indianaboy93
Chunk
arild365
7 posters
AuthorMessage
arild365
arild365

i LOVE this forum Empty
PostSubject: i LOVE this forum   i LOVE this forum Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 12:44 am

http://www.atlma.us/index.php

this link is to the other lawn tractor forum. Man, what big douches. so many stupid rules for example, you havta be 18 and over to join. total bull crap and also you have to solidly mount your front axle so no articulation. There SO picky. i think this forum and southernmonstermowers.com are the BEST! those guys are totally stupid and sounds like no fun

GO http://atltf.forumotion.com/forum.htm!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/arild365
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

i LOVE this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: i LOVE this forum   i LOVE this forum Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 2:56 am

Just looking through the Hall Of Shame pages, looks like Tom Martyn (A good friend of mine from youtube), and well as Gerry (tractorman on this forum) was refused too. They really have shot themselves in the foot on this one, that could be why their forum is just about dead! Everyone is welcome here! And there'll be none of that welded axle stuff here either, its rediculous!

What I also dont like is how they're left tom martyns email address on the forum for the world to see! It's simply not on!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/csakvids
indianaboy93

i LOVE this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: i LOVE this forum   i LOVE this forum Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 6:56 am

yea. i had my dad become a member of that site so i could use it and it was fun to read about some of the builds but come one. TOO many rules. i was so afraid to post anything due to fear of being insulted or kicked off. lol
Back to top Go down
CMHN
CMHN

i LOVE this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: i LOVE this forum   i LOVE this forum Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 8:19 am

Its a shame, his site had so much potential. He acts like Hitler when it comes time to enforce the rules, his way or no way. And he is very fast with the ban hammer. What he doesn't realize is he is the entire reason there is no activity on that forum. He talks about maturity but he puts stuff in a "Hall of Shame" and expects people to think the way he does on the matter, puts peoples emails up, user IP address's, Names, Home towns ect. Only good thing about it is, nobody ever goes to that forum so it doesn't really matter.

No matter, because this is a great forum with great people in it. The way a forum should be run. After all, were all here to have fun, share ideas, and modify lawn tractors.

bounce Go All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forums bounce
Back to top Go down
http://ctraugh.blogspot.com/
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

i LOVE this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: i LOVE this forum   i LOVE this forum Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 12:40 pm

CMHN wrote:
Its a shame, his site had so much potential. He acts like Hitler when it comes time to enforce the rules, his way or no way. And he is very fast with the ban hammer. What he doesn't realize is he is the entire reason there is no activity on that forum. He talks about maturity but he puts stuff in a "Hall of Shame" and expects people to think the way he does on the matter, puts peoples emails up, user IP address's, Names, Home towns ect. Only good thing about it is, nobody ever goes to that forum so it doesn't really matter.

No matter, because this is a great forum with great people in it. The way a forum should be run. After all, were all here to have fun, share ideas, and modify lawn tractors.

bounce Go All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forums bounce

I like that scrolling banner! cheers yeah, I hate how Chris has left personal info for the whole world to see! That's why our forum is recieving alot more traffic than his already!
Back to top Go down
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

i LOVE this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: i LOVE this forum   i LOVE this forum Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 1:24 pm

I breifly thought of joining, so i watched the forum for a while, then saw how nit picky the mods were about others tractors YET they turned around n did what others were showing/ideas. I never joined. Yeah i noticed how whats his name would ban people left n right if they disagreed with him or the moderators.

I know of the need for saftey ( or common sense) - like helmits and saftey tether/switches - but brake lights? Even racing tractors dont have brake lights and theyre going 5 times faster.

I caught some flack as well when i joined " hey mow" - the lawntractor racing site - i screwed up n sed id never actually race my tractor, was for personal use/experementing - shoulda herd the bad comments from that. Was no justifying anything after i said that- was basically blacklisted after that - even when i mentioned my nearest track is over 3 hours away , and how much it costs to properly build and modify a tractor ( isnt cheep by any means- only in the stock class is it cheep) and they sed " everyone travels when y race" - way too many saftey rules there as well and people that seem to enforce these rules but 'get away' with breaking them on thier machines-and how stingy they are with new setups and stuff - so i dropped out of there and now i go back in as a guest to get more ideas/illustrations for my soon to be modded tractors.
Back to top Go down
MSteele323

i LOVE this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: i LOVE this forum   i LOVE this forum Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 2:58 pm

LOL the funny thing is i did not even know of that forums existence until now. Jeez they sound as anal as Club Protege. Another of those pay to play groups. Hell I have a family to support I simply cannot take food money to mod my tractor. my mods i do is imagneered.
I found this forum through Chunk's youtube channel.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msteele323?feature=mhw5
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

i LOVE this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: i LOVE this forum   i LOVE this forum Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 3:46 pm

MSteele wrote:
LOL the funny thing is i did not even know of that forums existence until now. Jeez they sound as anal as Club Protege. Another of those pay to play groups. Hell I have a family to support I simply cannot take food money to mod my tractor. my mods i do is imagneered.
I found this forum through Chunk's youtube channel.

Yup, its supposed to be affordable! As long as its pretty safe. As long as someones not trying to take a totally stock lawn tractor through the woods at 50mph, im happy.

Yeah, I like to promote this place as much as possible!
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster

i LOVE this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: i LOVE this forum   i LOVE this forum Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 5:18 pm

I know how you all feel, I wanted to join that other site, But I was denied for some reason... O well... He deleted alot of good posts on there because he didn't agree with the build.
I honestly wish I wasn't labeled as the admin, I only built this site because I had a feeling there were other people from those other sites, lke me, with no where to go... Then the ideas get lost. Thats why I got on you tube; and thats how i met alot of you!

You are the ones that make this site great! We have very "light" rules, IMO... I don't want to discorage poeple from innovating!

Oh yeah, this site is totally FREE to me and everyone that uses it! So enjoy!
Back to top Go down
http://ww.atltf.com
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

i LOVE this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: i LOVE this forum   i LOVE this forum Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 7:16 pm

Yeah i like tinkering and modding stuff - ill share my thoughts and ideas .

Funny thing is when i first started experementing with tractors- i didnt wear a helmit offroad - when i built the craftsman to haul - thats when i wore a helmit - i knew on both the craftsman and murray id need to do something different - IE NO brakes - the murray taught me a lesson by flipping over in the driveway - trying to find neutral with no brakes and a bad clutch - craftsman suffered from same issue - BUT i never flipped that over.

This time im building ' correct' saftey modded tractors, so i can open the hammer and see what theyll do .
Back to top Go down
CMHN
CMHN

i LOVE this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: i LOVE this forum   i LOVE this forum Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 8:50 pm

I found this site while on FearlessFront's YouTube channel. It was just what I wanted activity, light rules, and friendly people. My time is precious and if I cant come online and have a good time I just wont come online.

I'm putting the link to the forums on my youtube videos, hopefully to get some more people in here.

I know that its gonna be corny but...

Thank you all for being Cool!!! rabbit
Back to top Go down
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

i LOVE this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: i LOVE this forum   i LOVE this forum Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 1:40 pm

FearlessFront wrote:
I know how you all feel, I wanted to join that other site, But I was denied for some reason... O well... He deleted alot of good posts on there because he didn't agree with the build.
I honestly wish I wasn't labeled as the admin, I only built this site because I had a feeling there were other people from those other sites, lke me, with no where to go... Then the ideas get lost. Thats why I got on you tube; and thats how i met alot of you!

You are the ones that make this site great! We have very "light" rules, IMO... I don't want to discorage poeple from innovating!

Oh yeah, this site is totally FREE to me and everyone that uses it! So enjoy!

Yup, thats exactly why I put up so litle rules, only some guidelines (its a bit of a disclaimer too incase anyone tried to blame this forum for their injury!) Ive still gotta thank you fearless for doing all the hard work creating this forum, I was just far too swamped with other things to even look into creating one. And now look what's come out of it, one hell of an awesome forum (if I may say so myself Wink )

Sorta glad the ATLMA is fizzing out too, its the admins own fault. This place really is growing, and its all thanks to you. Luckily, because you're all such great people, there's no posts or content that needs to be moderated, its all clean and pretty safe too!

And its not corny at all CMHN, I like the feelign of having a sort of 'home' on the internet to call your own.
Back to top Go down
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

i LOVE this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: i LOVE this forum   i LOVE this forum Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 6:03 pm

Yep an awsome forum - i agree with saftey as bieng 'common sense' .
Back to top Go down
MSteele323

i LOVE this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: i LOVE this forum   i LOVE this forum Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 6:44 pm

This song comes to mind every time i see the topic. Maybe we all can do a collaboration video parody of this song.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msteele323?feature=mhw5
CMHN
CMHN

i LOVE this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: i LOVE this forum   i LOVE this forum Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 7:39 pm

Amen brother. Perfect theme song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i LOVE this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: i LOVE this forum   i LOVE this forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i LOVE this forum
Page 1 of 1