All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

pulley tensioner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chunkers

pulley tensioner Empty
PostSubject: pulley tensioner   pulley tensioner Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 10:55 am

Anyone have any ideas on how to make pulley tensioner's that work on most trators?
Back to top Go down
Bigal
Bigal

pulley tensioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulley tensioner   pulley tensioner Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 8:43 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Here is a video of fearlessfront and his tractors the vid is about pully swaps but he says alot about the tensioners hope this helps you out it did for me Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Fearlessfront?ob=0&feature=results_main#p/u/46/pk34jusEJbA
Back to top Go down
Chunkers

pulley tensioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulley tensioner   pulley tensioner Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 11:57 am

Bigal wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy Here is a video of fearlessfront and his tractors the vid is about pully swaps but he says alot about the tensioners hope this helps you out it did for me Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Fearlessfront?ob=0&feature=results_main#p/u/46/pk34jusEJbA

I've watch all of his vid's i don't have a welder so i cant do half the stuff he does. =(
Back to top Go down
Bigal
Bigal

pulley tensioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulley tensioner   pulley tensioner Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 10:04 pm

OHHHH ok so sorry did not know
Back to top Go down
canadianromper
canadianromper

pulley tensioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulley tensioner   pulley tensioner Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2012, 4:51 pm

what i would do is get steal plate and make some holes in it and then get another pulley tencener of off another old tractor and then just put a spring on it and just make it would keep tencion and still let the belt have a little bit of play. hope this helps
Back to top Go down
Chunkers

pulley tensioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulley tensioner   pulley tensioner Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2012, 7:04 pm

canadianromper wrote:
what i would do is get steal plate and make some holes in it and then get another pulley tencener of off another old tractor and then just put a spring on it and just make it would keep tencion and still let the belt have a little bit of play. hope this helps
It does, i thought of doing that but i didnt know if it would work like that, Thanks for the tip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pulley tensioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulley tensioner   pulley tensioner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pulley tensioner
Page 1 of 1