All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

How many tractors do you own?

Go down 
+51
thiery_tractor_ranch
Double W Cross Ranch
mrshaft696
MightyRaze
RichieRichOverdrive
Murraymountain
willis923
Murray modder
k2500life
toxicskull326
matt-man
motorizedeverything
meigs man
Kody6
RCG
Sears 14/6 romper
the beast
mudmonkey06
D.U.B.S.
bearded man
Kel
dked41
Tractor Man Jeff
joshualee3d
dylansrockinrigs
W1ldyOvvnZ
Thunderdivine
xxXMowerdudeXxx
tractorboy567
Stretch44875
Marines2621
ibdalovely1
Chopperhed
truckin42
CornishMorgan
gearheadmike
Bandit1
pullingtractorbuilder
Growl60
CraftsMAN
Jamus
DICE464
Dynamarkpickup
Corey123
motorhead45102
Mississippi1313
Chunk
arild365
Webmaster
dangeroustoys56
Yamaharules163
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chunk
Established Member

Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many tractors do you own?   How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 6:49 am

My driving test is at the end of this month, so it should make things alot easier, although I wont be able to get a tractor in my car Crying or Very sad

But it'll be ideal for collecting freebies from my local gumtree. Alot of the stuff that goes for free on there I could sell easily enough!

I have huge problems getting tractors anyway, very little comes up for sale here, and people dont want to part with their machines if you go up to their door and ask, unless its for alot of money!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/csakvids
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: How many tractors do you own?   How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 11:07 am

This is total dedication to grabbing a tractor :

How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 It_was10

How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 Who_ne10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many tractors do you own?   How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 11:13 am

lol thats cool
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: How many tractors do you own?   How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 2:44 pm

I'm honestly suprized that the john deere's front hubs aren't smoking....
Back to top Go down
http://ww.atltf.com

PostSubject: Re: How many tractors do you own?   How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 2:54 pm

i know right, now its runnin like a deere
Back to top Go down
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: How many tractors do you own?   How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 3:12 pm

Yeah, those JD hubs must have been greased like crazy. Would have got nasty if the steering wheel came unlocked and started going all over the place!
Back to top Go down
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: How many tractors do you own?   How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 5:36 pm

I found those pics online somewhere- have a bunch of pics of JD 's and Cubs that burned up Shocked

i dont think no matter how much id want a tractor- id never do the towing one- id put it on the roof before that .....
Back to top Go down
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: How many tractors do you own?   How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2010, 7:41 am

Same here, I wouldnt trust any tractor to be towed like that.
Good thing my mum has a Toyota Previa. cheers Ive not get a hope in hell getting a tractor into the back of my VW Polo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many tractors do you own?   How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2010, 10:42 am

hey guys good news, i put a post up in the lcal freecycle and am getting 2 free running lawn tractors, but there hard to start so im guessing they need carb work.
Back to top Go down
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: How many tractors do you own?   How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2010, 2:23 pm

curtismundy wrote:
hey guys good news, i put a post up in the lcal freecycle and am getting 2 free running lawn tractors, but there hard to start so im guessing they need carb work.

When you get the put an update on youtube, shouldnt be hard to make them good startingengines. Free is good. Good luck with them in the mean-time man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many tractors do you own?   How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2010, 3:08 pm

idk if im still getting em the lady wont answer her phone and if i do ill go get em monday, but ill make an update maybe tonight or tomorrow
Back to top Go down
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: How many tractors do you own?   How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2010, 5:25 pm

I hate that- i put a wanted ad for lawntractors on craigslist or freecycle once- some guy sed he had one that i could pick up i couldnt get over there for a day or so, then he turned out to be busy , then he like didnt want to dump it - wasted my time. Thats why i like to get em that day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many tractors do you own?   How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2010, 5:38 pm

well idk its pissing me off because she sid she had 2 but ow her phones off because i tried to call on my cell and my home phoned and still goes straight to voicemail
Back to top Go down
Dynamarkpickup
Dynamarkpickup

PostSubject: Re: How many tractors do you own?   How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 12:28 pm

Hey guys

I just got my first lawn tractor. Believe it's a Dynamark with a bed. Has no seat and a 1971 Briggs and Stratton engine. Got it for 40.- at a scarp yard.
Planning to go muddin with Arild365 when it's done.
Back to top Go down
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: How many tractors do you own?   How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 1:07 pm

Welcome aboard man! We were acatully discussing those Dynamark pick up tractors. They're rare, you got a great deal for $40.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many tractors do you own?   How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 2:11 pm

welsome aboard, dont mod that dynamark restore it
Back to top Go down
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: How many tractors do you own?   How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 5:55 pm

Id restore it - dynamarks were usually bright red with white rims . while a few rare ones are 'richard petty ' blue .

The bed makes it that much more rare- theyre hard to find and wernt a really popular item.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many tractors do you own?   How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 6:01 pm

so hey guys im going to go pick up a murray tractor tomorrow that was free, it mught take the place of the craftsman and the craftsman might become a parts tractor, but idk well see what the murray is like
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: How many tractors do you own?   How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 6:29 pm

curtismundy wrote:
so hey guys im going to go pick up a murray tractor tomorrow that was free, it mught take the place of the craftsman and the craftsman might become a parts tractor, but idk well see what the murray is like

Sweet Keep us updated!
Back to top Go down
http://ww.atltf.com
arild365
arild365

PostSubject: Re: How many tractors do you own?   How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 6:38 pm

the bottom coat looked like a blue
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/arild365

PostSubject: Re: How many tractors do you own?   How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 7:38 pm

sure will feerless front
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many tractors do you own?   How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 11:46 pm

well im down to 3 now i sold the rear engine riding murray to a freind that is getting into this sport
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many tractors do you own?   How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2010, 4:34 pm

Well, I sold my Kohler powered Craftsman today Sad and last week I sold the Craftsman RER. I am tempted to buy another tractor (20hp 2 cylinder Briggs).
Back to top Go down
Yamaharules163
Yamaharules163

PostSubject: Re: How many tractors do you own?   How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2010, 7:42 pm

Memphis wrote:
Well, I sold my Kohler powered Craftsman today Sad and last week I sold the Craftsman RER. I am tempted to buy another tractor (20hp 2 cylinder Briggs).
v or opposed twin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many tractors do you own?   How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2010, 8:18 pm

Opposed, both of them the one I sold and the one that tempts me.
Back to top Go down
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: How many tractors do you own?   How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 2:41 am

Damn. That kinda sucks. I liked the Kohler powered beast! Cant wait to see what you find next! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many tractors do you own?   How many tractors do you own? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many tractors do you own?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next