All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Something fun this Halloween

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator

Something fun this Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Something fun this Halloween   Something fun this Halloween Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2012, 7:09 am

In addition to all the builds and modding(jeez) I have a side project my friend and I thought of doing. Just recently I replaced my son's small "cars" bed with the larger blue racecar bed.

Im thinking of fabing a make shift trailer with tires to put the bed on and tow it around this halloween...

If anyone has done this before, Id like to see your comments, what you would have done different..Etc...

I think it would be kinda cool to pull the kids in. I was going to toss it out anyway..

Ps. if i could get my mower to look like the "tow-mater" truck...
We were going to try and make a train-like trailer out of a few 55 plastic drums...but sounded like alot of work..
All I know is, as a kid, I got to ride on a hay bail trailer pulled by an old tractor...best times!

Something fun this Halloween 2401592_ProductDescription
Back to top Go down
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

Something fun this Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something fun this Halloween   Something fun this Halloween Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2012, 4:48 pm

You can do it - wont be easy - youd have to ditch the tractor body and hand build a custom body for the tractor .

On a different forum some guy put a small custom fibreglass chevy truck body on a tractor - looked just like a go kart but with bigger wheels.

One project in the future for me is to put a steel chassis, lawntractor motor, tires and trans in a caddy escalade powerwheels i bot for a paltry $25 from a thrift store.

More projects in my head- no time to work on em tho....
Back to top Go down

Something fun this Halloween
Page 1 of 1