All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Ryobi 4 cycle trimmer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
motorhead45102

Ryobi 4 cycle trimmer Empty
PostSubject: Ryobi 4 cycle trimmer   Ryobi 4 cycle trimmer Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 10:39 pm

Now i would like to know if anyone has seen or used one of the ryobi 4 cycle trimmers and give me their opinion on them. I've seen a lot of negative reviews that all say the same thing, oil spewing everywhere, well a lot of the positive comments say that there is two bottle of oil that come with the thing and people are adding both, but only suppose to add one. I have never had a 4 cycle trimmer but my dad had one but it was a troy-bilt and it sounded pretty good and ran well too. I have used a lot of ryobi stuff and so far Ive been not let down by their stuff. so im just trying to get more and more opinions and info on the ryobi 4 cycle trimmer.
Back to top Go down
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Ryobi 4 cycle trimmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryobi 4 cycle trimmer   Ryobi 4 cycle trimmer Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 4:57 am

I cant really advise you man, sorry. But I do love these tiny 4 stroke engines they're starting to use on strimmers and blowers. Sound awesome.
You probably should be okay with it, but dont take my word lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/csakvids

Ryobi 4 cycle trimmer
Page 1 of 1