All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

How to remove all the safety features?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Plazydays

How to remove all the safety features? Empty
PostSubject: How to remove all the safety features?   How to remove all the safety features? Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 12:34 pm

Hi All,
New to the site and came across it by chance. Living in the UK and looking to get into a bit of racing and off roading. Brought myself a Honda H3011 which is currently a non runner and i could really do with some help on the electrics.
I want to remove all the safety features first as there is a box with about 10 relays in it which seems to be the problem with it. I was thinking if I remomve everything to start with and just set it up as a basic wiring loom and then go from there. I know it will remove all the safety features but at least I know whether or not it is a runner and then I can build safety devices back in. So any help out there would be much appreciated on how to rewire this thing.
Back to top Go down
Chopperhed
Chopperhed

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: How to remove all the safety features?   How to remove all the safety features? Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 12:37 pm

welcome to the forums.

One of us might be able to come up with some sort of wiring diagram for you.

Probably be best if you started a thread in the Engine Tech, Or chassis mod threads
Back to top Go down
http://http:\\members.shaw.ca\ducksgarage
Plazydays

PostSubject: Re: How to remove all the safety features?   How to remove all the safety features? Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 12:50 pm

Chopperhed wrote:
welcome to the forums.

One of us might be able to come up with some sort of wiring diagram for you.

Probably be best if you started a thread in the Engine Tech, Or chassis mod threads

Just started one. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to remove all the safety features?   How to remove all the safety features? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to remove all the safety features?
Page 1 of 1