All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

couple pics of 1 of my mod tractors

Go down 
+2
Webmaster
Yamaharules163
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yamaharules163
Yamaharules163

couple pics of 1 of my mod tractors Empty
PostSubject: couple pics of 1 of my mod tractors   couple pics of 1 of my mod tractors Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 5:25 pm

couple pics of my mudding mower. very clean kinda in that pic. im kinda not that hardcore into spinning the tires really hardcore to fling mud everywhere unless im wearing old clothes. and i NEED better tires...*Notice my nice straight pipe* performance upgrade bigtime

couple pics of 1 of my mod tractors Zi6_2005
couple pics of 1 of my mod tractors Zi6_2004
couple pics of 1 of my mod tractors Zi6_2003
couple pics of 1 of my mod tractors Zi6_2002
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: couple pics of 1 of my mod tractors   couple pics of 1 of my mod tractors Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 10:00 pm

That thing is in really good shape! I wish one of mine looked like that. Those ohv's love to rev! tons of torque!
Back to top Go down
http://ww.atltf.com
MSteele323

PostSubject: Re: couple pics of 1 of my mod tractors   couple pics of 1 of my mod tractors Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 1:29 am

Needs more mud!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msteele323?feature=mhw5
Yamaharules163
Yamaharules163

PostSubject: Re: couple pics of 1 of my mod tractors   couple pics of 1 of my mod tractors Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 8:33 am

FearlessFront wrote:
That thing is in really good shape! I wish one of mine looked like that. Those ohv's love to rev! tons of torque!
do you really think i kept that tecjunkseh? lol the timing was all messed up so i bought a built up 12.5 28CID briggs with some goodies
Back to top Go down
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: couple pics of 1 of my mod tractors   couple pics of 1 of my mod tractors Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 12:31 pm

It is in exceptionally nice shape acutally.

I just checked these out in macdonalds. Got a new phone with wifi, but Im still not used to it. Pretty cool being able to see it while Im away from h ome though. Cant wait to see more Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/csakvids
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: couple pics of 1 of my mod tractors   couple pics of 1 of my mod tractors Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 5:49 am

I have a couple of those - the blue one for the wife and the parts one - i didnt like the 12HP teccy either, i put a 12HP briggs on it. cheers - for wearing the helmit Very Happy

Thats just about how i want my exhaust to look like when the wheelhorse is done- looks awsome .
Back to top Go down
Ford Boi
Ford Boi

PostSubject: Re: couple pics of 1 of my mod tractors   couple pics of 1 of my mod tractors Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2010, 8:47 am

Nice mower, my buddy has the same one used for his racer with a 15.5 B&S. I used to have a Tecumseh like yours, it had poor low-end ans hard starting, but MAN did it ever have high-end snap ! Till it threw the con-rod thru the side after a couple years. Good move switching to a B&S !
Back to top Go down
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: couple pics of 1 of my mod tractors   couple pics of 1 of my mod tractors Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2010, 9:02 am

I still have the 12HP teccy that came on the craftsman- puked oil thru the valve seals and poured out into the carb/air filter- thing had power, till i blew the muffler apart- then it was a dog. Its sitting on my bench in the shed- im waiting to slap it on something and abuse the crap out of it or might take a bunch of my motors and trade em in for a big twin cylender or something.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: couple pics of 1 of my mod tractors   couple pics of 1 of my mod tractors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

couple pics of 1 of my mod tractors
Page 1 of 1