All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Blast from the Past! All Terrain Youtube

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

Blast from the Past! All Terrain Youtube - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past! All Terrain Youtube   Blast from the Past! All Terrain Youtube - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 5:30 pm

when i was in school - i probably couldve done better then my passing grades, but hey, then everyone would be expecting more from you and have high grades all the time- too much pressure.....
Back to top Go down
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past! All Terrain Youtube   Blast from the Past! All Terrain Youtube - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 5:35 pm

I think parents alwyas expect their kids to do better than they did at school. I've alwyas been under pressure to get high grades because they didn't. UNfair pressure in a way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/csakvids

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past! All Terrain Youtube   Blast from the Past! All Terrain Youtube - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 5:38 pm

yea exactly, mine were fine, and i got good grades in everything (hence the highers), but since this is for the rest of my life 1 or 2 years no play for 80 or so years to play well i think you guys can do maths! lol
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past! All Terrain Youtube   Blast from the Past! All Terrain Youtube - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2010, 2:52 pm

Yeah, unfortunetly, life is more important then tractors and you tube... This is the deliema i face at the moment. There's so much other stuff I need to do, I don't have time for the things I want to do.
Back to top Go down
http://ww.atltf.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past! All Terrain Youtube   Blast from the Past! All Terrain Youtube - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blast from the Past! All Terrain Youtube
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2