All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Knock Knock!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Knock Knock! Empty
PostSubject: Knock Knock!   Knock Knock! Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 7:04 pm

Is there anyone out there?

Seems pretty quiet around here recently? Wandering if people are still getting on with projects or not?
Noticed tons of new members too. get some build threads and photos up! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/csakvids
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

Knock Knock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock!   Knock Knock! Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 7:46 pm

I still check in an update my stuff - yeah it does seems a bit slow.....

My mutant MTD is still an assembled chassis, as ive been tinkering on the mild mod ( i want that basically done - im not going to bother to wire it- ill jump the terminals ) - i took it for a wot spin down the street and.... it was pretty slow actually with the stock rear pulley- handled nice, even on the rough dirt road, was able to kick up some dirt when i spun it around. So i put the small pulley on the back and found a tiny belt- was much faster, made barely a run when the belt came apart - im thinking about redoing that pulley- it still sets too high, probably why the belt came off again.

Ill root thru my stuff or see what i can find for another pulley , get a new belt - if it fails this time ill leave it with the stock pulley n deal with it.

Im thinking that mutant might be tons faster- with the vari drive and manual trans- i think ill swipe the 14.5 off the agway and use my trusty ol 11HP on the agway ( when i get to that) - im also itching to work on the murray mod and rebuild my LT11 craftsman.....so many projects...no time....
Back to top Go down
Ropertractor14
Ropertractor14

Knock Knock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock!   Knock Knock! Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 8:08 pm

Busy busy, all the time. I work on mowers and tractors 8-5 everyday. Go home and mow lawns. I don't have time to work on any of my stuff anymore. I will be moving away this fall to go to school, so I will have to leave my tractors behind.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GMCsierra1500
indianaboy93

Knock Knock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock!   Knock Knock! Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 9:26 pm

i'm feelin some withdrawl from riding. my project has been under a tarp for about two months. but today i marked a spot for a new shifter and cut up an old one i had to work and my dad is gonna weld it up for me tomorrow at work. so soon i should have a small update.
once the shifter is all finished i'll move on to decide what i'm going to do about rear tires and maybe some sort of rear bumper. then some paint and she'll be done(for now lol)
Back to top Go down

Knock Knock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock!   Knock Knock! Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 11:55 pm

Well..., i have time but no money!! Laughing Crying or Very sad
I've spent most of my money and time on my car which needs TONS more work! Surprised
Back to top Go down
arild365
arild365

Knock Knock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock!   Knock Knock! Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 1:27 am

Well now IM BACK!!! i can finally get back to projects! Work on the GT16! Il make a vid tomorow.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/arild365
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Knock Knock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock!   Knock Knock! Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 4:11 am

That's fair enough, can't help being busy. I've had little time too. That and I often forget to photograph what Im doing! Laughing

I acuatlly have money now, although alot goes into my car each month. Just wandering if people were still on the site or what?
Back to top Go down

Knock Knock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock!   Knock Knock! Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 5:48 am

lol i've been away for two weeks so i couldn't get on with anything! really annoying, so i don't think i'm going next time! boring as hell, also chunk do you know about dundee blues festival? i was hoping i might spot your house cause i was playing with a band down there!
Back to top Go down
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Knock Knock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock!   Knock Knock! Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 10:44 am

I've heard of it, but that's it. Haha, good luck, Im about 15 miles from Dundee itself. Wink

Maybe if ya had a telescope?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knock Knock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock!   Knock Knock! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knock Knock!
Page 1 of 1