All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

monster truck go kart minimonstertruck.com

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
minimonstertruck
minimonstertruck

monster truck go kart minimonstertruck.com Empty
PostSubject: monster truck go kart minimonstertruck.com   monster truck go kart minimonstertruck.com Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 4:16 pm

Hello,
I have owned minimonstertruck.com for over a decade and would like to introduce it to your forum. The best use of this monstertruck is as an all terrain lawn tractor as I'm not going to launch it or go at high speed. I would like to incorporate four wheel steering into the design. If you have any ideas or recommendations, please let me know. If you have a child that is from 1-8, I make appearances with this truck as a kiddie ride.
Scott
Back to top Go down
willis923
Veteran Member
willis923
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: monster truck go kart minimonstertruck.com   monster truck go kart minimonstertruck.com Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 5:00 pm

welcome to the forum! love the truck, pretty cool. start a thread for it in the offroad section! this thing will surely be a hot topic
Back to top Go down
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2021 Winner of Winners
2021 Winner of Winners
1st Place Build-Off 2016
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2016

PostSubject: Re: monster truck go kart minimonstertruck.com   monster truck go kart minimonstertruck.com Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 7:11 pm

Welcome. In order to help create a functional rear-steer, it would REALLY help to know what we're working with. The no-brainer answer is usually the rear transaxle from an All-Wheel-Steer lawn tractor. It's a Peerless 900 series with U-joints, knuckles, and steering arms.

If this arrangement is not for you, you may be able to adapt parts from one, or scratch your own. but forst- what is your existing driveline?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: monster truck go kart minimonstertruck.com   monster truck go kart minimonstertruck.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

monster truck go kart minimonstertruck.com
Page 1 of 1