All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

The MTD Trail Duster

Go down 
+4
Craftsman1998
kawasaki220
Angchor
Doc Sprocket
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kawasaki220
Established Member

Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

The MTD Trail Duster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The MTD Trail Duster   The MTD Trail Duster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 8:28 am

was that primer glosy if it was the next color couldnt bind and did you was it with soap because if you dont get all the soap off the paint will form around where the soap is i do that all the time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The MTD Trail Duster   The MTD Trail Duster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 10:24 am

the paint i used wasnt rustollum like i nornally use so i think that was the reason i used that kraylon stuff and for the primer it wasnt glossy or anything it was the 1 homestead primer it done great the primer did i mean really really good...and usually when i primer it comes out fantastic but not this time lol o well ill still rock it to late now and yea issac u have been accepted my friend
Back to top Go down
Moose
Established Member
Moose
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: The MTD Trail Duster   The MTD Trail Duster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 12:22 pm

When I run into stuck tires on a rim I just cut them off... with a angle grinder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The MTD Trail Duster   The MTD Trail Duster - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The MTD Trail Duster
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2