All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Custom Golf cart.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Murray modder
Murray modder

Custom Golf cart. Empty
PostSubject: Custom Golf cart.   Custom Golf cart. Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 4:18 pm

So, I started flipping through the site's Facebook page and saw this really Shweet looking custom mower, golf cart thing. Looked almost like a older Ford Model A/Plymouth Prowler in the front, but Has the rear of a truck! (Think of a Chevy step-side without the fenders) I'll go back and steal the picture of it when I can, But I kinda want to build one from an old golf cart since it already kinda has the proportional seat and steering wheel positions. My problem is, How would I make the from clip? It straight then conical almost! Doing it from metal doesn't seem plausible at all to me, but would that be my only way? I've thought about using Bondo (Which is what it looked like the Original builder used) Or Fiberglass resin or something similar. Just having a base from Chicken wire fence. Kinda like they sometimes use in Paper Mache floats.
Back to top Go down

Custom Golf cart.
Page 1 of 1