All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Funny day,,found a yamaha blaster stuck in the mud

Go down 
+2
Jordan
CraftsMAN
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CraftsMAN
CraftsMAN

Funny day,,found a yamaha blaster stuck in the mud Empty
PostSubject: Funny day,,found a yamaha blaster stuck in the mud   Funny day,,found a yamaha blaster stuck in the mud Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 4:44 pm

So today I was out offroading driving through the woods when I saw some human foot/boot prints in the snow. I went up a little further and found a yamaha blaster stuck in the mud. I was like oohh a free atv as it was on MY uncles property. To make a long story short I saw a kid about the age of 13 come running up to me.. He said Can you help me? I was like um... He was not allowed to veer this far off of the atv trail to say the least. I said you are not suppose to be out here. He replied with yea I lost the trail (Bullshit). So I hooked the front of my lawnmower around a tree and winched him out.. I wonder if I should have just said NO...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CRUSHEMCustoms/
Jordan
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Funny day,,found a yamaha blaster stuck in the mud   Funny day,,found a yamaha blaster stuck in the mud Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 7:33 pm

depends on if theres no tresspassing signs or not. if it was me and he was tresspassing on my uncles property i would have come home with a new four wheeler, or just left him there and if i saw him back i would call the police to help him get out
i know, im an asshole lol
Back to top Go down
CraftsMAN
CraftsMAN

PostSubject: Re: Funny day,,found a yamaha blaster stuck in the mud   Funny day,,found a yamaha blaster stuck in the mud Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 7:45 pm

People from canada come down and think they own the place. We have put up signs all over that say stay on the trails.. It is a snowmobile/atv trail. lol We have had a few problems with snowmobilers. Beer cans littoring and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CRUSHEMCustoms/
Jordan
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Funny day,,found a yamaha blaster stuck in the mud   Funny day,,found a yamaha blaster stuck in the mud Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 9:11 pm

thats the problem around where i live, not so much the beer cans n shit its people thinking they own the place, and the old retards that call the police if they ever see a sled, dirt bike, quad ect.
people will drive over fences and smash em to shit to go on somebodies property and they have the no tresspassing signs all over. personally i will follow the trails and if i know the owner of the land i will go play on it but if i dont know who owns it i stick to the trail to get where im going and if im ever asked not to go somewhere i leave and dont come back
i just dont want people to be on my property so i show the respect i want and hopefully people clue in
Back to top Go down
redzz02
Site VIP
redzz02
Site VIP

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2016 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2016 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2021 Winner of Winners
2021 Winner of Winners
1st Place Build-Off 2015
1st Place Winner Build-Off 2015
1st Place Build-Off 2017
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2017
1st Place Build-Off 2018
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2018

PostSubject: Re: Funny day,,found a yamaha blaster stuck in the mud   Funny day,,found a yamaha blaster stuck in the mud Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 9:15 pm

idk if the trails are marked or anything there but the sled trails if they are fresh never driven on, you can get offtrail so easily, but if you have the signs up and everything i guess i wuda helped him out and told him to get the F out and if i ever saw him again and he was stuck i would take the quad and be like piss off mud but it all depends if youve seen him on ur land before and stuff
Back to top Go down
Jamus
Established Member
Jamus
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Funny day,,found a yamaha blaster stuck in the mud   Funny day,,found a yamaha blaster stuck in the mud Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 9:33 pm

I've always hated the sign posting deal. Why should you have to post a bunch of signs all over your trees to keep people off your property? Bottom line is, if you don't own it, or it's not public lands, stay out. However I wouldn't hold it against the kid though. If he was grown I might have been more harsh on him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcbashers.com
redneckcarrow
redneckcarrow

PostSubject: Re: Funny day,,found a yamaha blaster stuck in the mud   Funny day,,found a yamaha blaster stuck in the mud Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 6:19 pm

I agree with some of the other peaple i would have helped him out then told him that he was on private propety and that if i saw him again i will call the cops and tell him stay on the trail becouse one bad apple can spoil it for every one
Back to top Go down
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Funny day,,found a yamaha blaster stuck in the mud   Funny day,,found a yamaha blaster stuck in the mud Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2011, 1:29 am

I used to snowmobile alot- most trails around were open to usem since alot of new people have been comming in, most of the trails have closed- going up north the trails were clearly marked, but you get a few drunk or dumb people going where they want and it irratates the locals, which is understandable .

As long as its posted and you dont see the kid going off trail- id let it go for now- you gave him a warning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny day,,found a yamaha blaster stuck in the mud   Funny day,,found a yamaha blaster stuck in the mud Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny day,,found a yamaha blaster stuck in the mud
Page 1 of 1