All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Just a note from Central, WI

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yardtractorer

Just a note from Central, WI Empty
PostSubject: Just a note from Central, WI   Just a note from Central, WI Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2015, 11:08 am

Hi, I am from the Central, WI area and started riding my older MTD as a ATV just a year ago, Did not realize how much fun these can be ...They do everything just in a slower mode, but you can notice everything and watch the birds and slowly just ride and enjoy! I mud ride through small water way and ride on snow if not to deep and trail ride a short trail...SO MUCH FUN!
I wish Wisconsin could get some rider groups just for lawn mower riding people, they have lawn mower racing everywhere,  but not mower riding groups! If you know any please let me know! A few ATv-ers near me don't like me cause I do lawn mower ATV riding and not cutting grass ..they say it looks weird ..I just ignore them, I just think to myself, it is not the 1700s hundreds anymore and Amish use the bigger versions to drive around and in the web (Urban Dictionary) the lawn tractor is the smallest version of the farmers tractor and even Regular Implement farm tractor sellers say the same thing! So to "ATLTT" ALL the way !!! lol!
Back to top Go down
LAWN MOWER MUDDER
Established Member
LAWN MOWER MUDDER
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Top 3 Winner

PostSubject: Re: Just a note from Central, WI   Just a note from Central, WI Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2015, 12:38 pm

Nice! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
dked41
dked41

PostSubject: Re: Just a note from Central, WI   Just a note from Central, WI Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2015, 1:36 pm

Welcome to the forum! I know what you mean about the ATV guys scoffing at lawn tractors, but I have surprised a few of them!!
Back to top Go down
Craftsman1998
Veteran Member
Craftsman1998
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2015 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Just a note from Central, WI   Just a note from Central, WI Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2015, 9:10 pm

Welcome bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a note from Central, WI   Just a note from Central, WI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a note from Central, WI
Page 1 of 1