All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Hay People, from Cleveland, Ohio

Go down 
+2
redlinemotorsportts
prancstaman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
prancstaman
Veteran Member
prancstaman
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

Hay People, from Cleveland, Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Hay People, from Cleveland, Ohio   Hay People, from Cleveland, Ohio Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 12:21 am

Hay People,
I joined up for the build off in hopes of leaving my mark and to create a new challenge for myself. Hopefully my build quallifies, if not there's alot of cool stuff going on here, people to meet, and maybe contribute some. I been working on anything with a motor since I can remember. Aquired alot of skills along the way, from the simplest repair to a complete build from scratch. Welding, metal fab, engine building, suspention, and a few more skills I can't remember right now. As you will see my builds are usually off the wall, out of the ordinary, or just way out of the box thinking. I hope you people enjoy my builds as much as I do.

Prancstaman
Back to top Go down
redlinemotorsportts
redlinemotorsportts

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Hay People, from Cleveland, Ohio   Hay People, from Cleveland, Ohio Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 2:53 pm

Welcome! Love watchin your YouTube vids.
Back to top Go down
prancstaman
Veteran Member
prancstaman
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Hay People, from Cleveland, Ohio   Hay People, from Cleveland, Ohio Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 3:57 pm

Hay. Me too with yours.

Last edited by prancstaman on February 9th 2015, 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2021 Winner of Winners
2021 Winner of Winners
1st Place Build-Off 2016
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2016

PostSubject: Re: Hay People, from Cleveland, Ohio   Hay People, from Cleveland, Ohio Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 9:25 am

Glad you made it here. I still appreciate you taking the time to answer all my alternator questions. You may already be aware that I went on to fit a 10si to my little Kubota diesel, and a 12si to my Briggs Vanny twin.
Back to top Go down
prancstaman
Veteran Member
prancstaman
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Hay People, from Cleveland, Ohio   Hay People, from Cleveland, Ohio Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 5:42 pm

Doc Sprocket wrote:
Glad you made it here. I still appreciate you taking the time to answer all my alternator questions. You may already be aware that I went on to fit a 10si to my little Kubota diesel, and a 12si to my Briggs Vanny twin.

Yah, I seen the 10si on your diesel. Can't wait to here that turbo spool up! Those are great alternators They seem to last forever. My collection I did the vids on I had for over 10 years just sitting in the basement. The one in my Jeep can power up a house, special rotor and stator in it from my job, little over 120 amps. I get alot of free stuff from work as long as I use it on my vehicles. Boss likes the idea of me field testing his product. Oh, glad to help you. I'll probable be makin up some tech for the forum too. Got over 25 years now of just wrenchin and this past year, I finally got a chance to share it. Been enjoyin every bit of it too. And glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
Stretch44875
Administrator
Stretch44875
Administrator

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Hay People, from Cleveland, Ohio   Hay People, from Cleveland, Ohio Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 8:36 am

I'm hiding out at work, in parma. TheRainbowBoxer and I are near mansfield/galion area. We do a tractor party each year, and couple small rides during the summer.
Back to top Go down
prancstaman
Veteran Member
prancstaman
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Hay People, from Cleveland, Ohio   Hay People, from Cleveland, Ohio Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 5:23 pm

Stretch44875 wrote:
I'm hiding out at work, in parma.  TheRainbowBoxer and I are near mansfield/galion area.  We do a tractor party each year, and couple small rides during the summer.

No kidding! I thought you was in canada? Your farm must be south of parma, of somewhere close?
Back to top Go down
TheRainbowBoxer
TheRainbowBoxer

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Hay People, from Cleveland, Ohio   Hay People, from Cleveland, Ohio Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2015, 12:23 pm

We are an hour and a half or two southwest of Cleveland area... Stretch commutes his butt off.

We shot some video in Canada when we visited 1puglife last memorial day, which might have led you to the Canada assumption.

Anyway, welcome!

Proud member of the Mower Cycle Gang... aka the "Mowrons!"

My build (Chaos is one of 3 built like this)
Chaos Build

The Mower Cycle Gang visited 1puglife in May 2014
Check out the pics and vids!

Haspin 2021 was a blast!  Check out pics and vids here
Haspin 2021 thread

Join us for the annual Mowron-fest at Haspin Acres!
Haspin Acres Rally 2022!

Check out my YouTube for more tractor action, my vlog, and my bus build!
TheRainbowBoxer on YouTube
Back to top Go down
craftsmancole
Established Member
craftsmancole
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2015 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Hay People, from Cleveland, Ohio   Hay People, from Cleveland, Ohio Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2015, 8:45 pm

prancstaman wrote:
Hay People
Hay is for horses but grass is cheaper.
Back to top Go down
prancstaman
Veteran Member
prancstaman
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Hay People, from Cleveland, Ohio   Hay People, from Cleveland, Ohio Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2015, 4:53 pm

TheRainbowBoxer wrote:
We are an hour and a half or two southwest of Cleveland area... Stretch commutes his butt off.  

We shot some video in Canada when we visited 1puglife last memorial day, which might have led you to the Canada assumption.  

Anyway, welcome!

Thanks for the welcome from the both of you. No guarantees but if you 2 let me know if you have a get together, maybe I can show up. Just let me know. Thanks again for the welcome.
Back to top Go down
TheRainbowBoxer
TheRainbowBoxer

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Hay People, from Cleveland, Ohio   Hay People, from Cleveland, Ohio Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 9:22 am

No date set yet, but the tractor party is a Saturday thing, and will almost surely be at the end of September. It's not anywhere near as close, but we have our yearly rally at Haspin acres in southeast Indiana June 10-14 this year... 750 acres of offroad heaven!

Proud member of the Mower Cycle Gang... aka the "Mowrons!"

My build (Chaos is one of 3 built like this)
Chaos Build

The Mower Cycle Gang visited 1puglife in May 2014
Check out the pics and vids!

Haspin 2021 was a blast!  Check out pics and vids here
Haspin 2021 thread

Join us for the annual Mowron-fest at Haspin Acres!
Haspin Acres Rally 2022!

Check out my YouTube for more tractor action, my vlog, and my bus build!
TheRainbowBoxer on YouTube
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hay People, from Cleveland, Ohio   Hay People, from Cleveland, Ohio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hay People, from Cleveland, Ohio
Page 1 of 1