All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Introduceing Myself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
curtis58a
curtis58a

Introduceing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Introduceing Myself   Introduceing Myself Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2016, 12:35 am

Hi, I'm Robert, I'm glad to be here. I have always been in to played with mowers all my life. My first riding mower was a Sear Suburban. I first came across Mud mowers pages on Facebook. I picked up a 09 Poulan Pro for parts for my other mower, But after seeing the pages on Facebook, I started to build the Poor man's ATV (PMATV). To date i have installed a 19 HP Briggs motor, strip off the mower deck and controls, Camo the mower, built a front bumper and installed a cargo rack off an old 3 wheeler. i have a list of up grades i want to do but for now i'm happy it's running. Thank you for being added.
Back to top Go down
mr.modified
Veteran Member
mr.modified
Veteran Member

2015 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2015 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2016 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2016 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2018 Build-Off Finalist
2018 Build-Off Finalist
2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant
2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
1st Place Build-Off 2014
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2014
2023 Build-Off Entrant
2023 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Introduceing Myself   Introduceing Myself Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2016, 5:02 pm

Welcome to the site! Post some pics of your machine and don't forget to check out the 2016 build off threads. I built a sears suburban a couple years ago.
Back to top Go down
CraftsmanQuad19
Veteran Member
CraftsmanQuad19
Veteran Member

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2019 Build-Off Finalist
2019 Build-Off Finalist

PostSubject: Re: Introduceing Myself   Introduceing Myself Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2016, 8:14 pm

Welcome to the forum! Me and my best buddy (TheGreenHornet) were hoping to pick up a poulan pro at an FFA auction a couple weeks ago. It went for more than we were willing so he ended up with the sabre. I'm hoping to build one at some point. Got any pics of how she sits today?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduceing Myself   Introduceing Myself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduceing Myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: New Member Forum :: Introduce Yourself Here!-
Jump to: