All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

JUST SAYING HELLO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HILLBILLY RICH
HILLBILLY RICH

JUST SAYING HELLO Empty
PostSubject: JUST SAYING HELLO   JUST SAYING HELLO Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2017, 4:54 pm

cheers HELLO IM HILLBILLY RICH  ID FIRST LIKE TO TANK all terrain tractor for haveing me                           Now the good stuff i have 7 tractors  all kinds  the one i call  number 9  is  a  racer  one  murry  mower   done  that  now i  want to  make  a  all woods  mower  i have an  agco  allis  1717h   / 2 huskavarnas  /and a international  harveter cubcadet  /one craftsman/   well you know  what  kinda  i  got  laying  around   looking foward  to  talking  about  the  build  but  for  now just  saying  hello  and  thanks  for  haveing  me  here

hillbilly  rich.
Back to top Go down
MightyRaze
Administrator
MightyRaze
Administrator

2017 Build-Off Finalist
2017 Build-Off Finalist
2018 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2018 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2019 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2019 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2021 Winner of Winners
2021 Winner of Winners
1st Place Build-Off 2022
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2022
10,000 POSTS!
10,000 POSTS!
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

JUST SAYING HELLO Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST SAYING HELLO   JUST SAYING HELLO Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2017, 7:12 pm

Welcome!  Feel free to share images too if you like!  If you need a tutorial on that, see the how to post images in my signature below.

JUST SAYING HELLO Sig115PROJECTS:
     Marshal ........93 Craftsman GT6000      
     Red Bandit ...72 Wheel Horse Raider 12
     Dirty Rat........77 Sears Suburban
     Bowser..........01 Murray Widebody LT
     Other projects
Have a question? Ask me! Type in "@MightyRaze" in your post!
JUST SAYING HELLO Sig214JUST SAYING HELLO Sig314
Back to top Go down
HILLBILLY RICH
HILLBILLY RICH

JUST SAYING HELLO Empty
PostSubject: bad at computers   JUST SAYING HELLO Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2017, 8:23 am

im  not  real  cool  with computers   see  when  it  dont  do what i want  like  this  you know you welded  a peace  to your  build  need  just  a  little  bit  to line it  up  take that hammer and give it a wack  take your torpedo level  and its  right  on  WELL  I  CANT  WACK THIS COMPUTER  INTO DOING WHAT  I WANT  better in garage  i went  to  the site  and tried  to  do pitch.  but it went somwhere  way  over the  frusstration  level     its  ok     ill keep  trying  because  i have  of  intrest in the   group  just  weak  at the  cmputing  thang  be  patience   i  am 56  and  didnt  have  the chance  to  grow up with computers  just a  calculater  lol  so  help  me  then  ill  do everything  possibly  to help  all  ty                       hillbilly  rich
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JUST SAYING HELLO Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST SAYING HELLO   JUST SAYING HELLO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JUST SAYING HELLO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: New Member Forum :: Introduce Yourself Here!-
Jump to: