All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fattypipemuarry
Fattypipemuarry

Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter Empty
PostSubject: Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter   Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2011, 5:08 pm

[img]Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter Img_0010[/img]
[img][/img][img]Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter Img_0012[/img][img]Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter Img_0013[/img][img]Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter Img_0014[/img][img]Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter Img_0015[/img][img]Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter Img_0016[/img]

she is on her way to advance for a belt will have a video of its firts romp next week HELL YEAH
give me some comments bout it
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter   Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2011, 7:23 pm

thats exactly what i want to do with one of mine you should make a vid of how you made it so i have a better idea of what ill need to do
Back to top Go down
Fattypipemuarry
Fattypipemuarry

PostSubject: Re: Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter   Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2011, 8:27 pm

Jordan wrote:
thats exactly what i want to do with one of mine you should make a vid of how you made it so i have a better idea of what ill need to do

done got one check my youtube
Back to top Go down
Fattypipemuarry
Fattypipemuarry

PostSubject: Re: Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter   Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2011, 12:34 pm

hey guys i rode baxter for the first time yesterday for bout 2 feets then shattered a masterliknk it was to small an i made it fit but its goin be fast real fast i do belive
Back to top Go down
Yamaharules163
Yamaharules163

PostSubject: Re: Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter   Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2011, 11:43 pm

cool idea but no wonder why it broke look how weakly it is mounted
Back to top Go down
Fattypipemuarry
Fattypipemuarry

PostSubject: Re: Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter   Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2011, 1:16 pm

think it was to much of i pitch of somethin im puttin a 185 suzuki motor on it next though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter   Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updates: craftsman with a swing arm thing i will call her baxter
Page 1 of 1