All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Pick up lawn tractor

Go down 
+6
Dynamarkpickup
Mississippi1313
Webmaster
dangeroustoys56
Chunk
arild365
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

Pick up lawn tractor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick up lawn tractor   Pick up lawn tractor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 1:27 pm

It still amazes me someone would actually throw away such a cool tractor , it wasnt in that bad of shape either- thier loss is definitly your gain.
Back to top Go down
Dynamarkpickup
Dynamarkpickup

Pick up lawn tractor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick up lawn tractor   Pick up lawn tractor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2010, 10:55 pm

Yeah, I got lucky on the Arctic Cat. cheers

I got the hood on although I don't think the gas tank is original. I tried fitting it the other day and it doesn't quite fit under the hood. I'll find a way to get it on though. I don't know what's going on with that gear in Vancouver. I'm going to the shop that's doing it tomorrow.

I got a battery jumper from Canadian Tire yesterday that was on sale. Has a buit-in air compressor Razz

She's almost done to a functionnal level, just a little more time and patience. Mad
Back to top Go down

Pick up lawn tractor
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4