All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Offroad Buggy... "Murgy"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Murraymountain
Veteran Member
Murraymountain
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2019 Build-Off Finalist
2019 Build-Off Finalist
2020 Build-Off Entrant
2020 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant

Offroad Buggy... "Murgy" Empty
PostSubject: Offroad Buggy... "Murgy"   Offroad Buggy... "Murgy" Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2019, 8:06 pm

Hey guys! So this may be one of those builds that never even begin but I had to bring this idea up. So... were in Walmart right, and we run in to someone we know. Anyway my dad gets into a conversation, and I'm over across the isle being patient. Next thing I know the size of our buggy gets my attention. And I'm thinkin', "Hmmm, this thing might be a good build." So I start eyeballing where everything can go. The riding mower engines, trannys, steering, etc that we're all familiar with would most likely be used on this project. I'm thinkin'... 12 horse Briggs, Brush guard, and everything else I don't know 'cause I don't even have the buggy to start with yet so whenever I get there, that's when I'll decide. It'll definitely need to be lower to the ground considering I'd like to get 30 out of it. A wide stance too. I kinda want a police car look up front and a drag racer in the back. Options for this one are endless: Roll cage? Spoiler (for looks)? It is a buggy, cargo area? I don't have pics yet 'cause I'm just brainstorming right now. So let me know what ya think about this one, good idea? Bad idea? Too dangerous? Sounds awesome? Whataya think?...
Back to top Go down
prancstaman
Veteran Member
prancstaman
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Buggy... "Murgy"   Offroad Buggy... "Murgy" Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2019, 8:26 pm

Sounds funny, but could work ok. LOL. Were talking "shopping cart" right?
Back to top Go down
Murraymountain
Veteran Member
Murraymountain
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2019 Build-Off Finalist
2019 Build-Off Finalist
2020 Build-Off Entrant
2020 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Buggy... "Murgy"   Offroad Buggy... "Murgy" Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2019, 8:41 pm

Yep! That's the goal here, have a good time. I'm sure I can get my hands on one somewhere around here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Buggy... "Murgy"   Offroad Buggy... "Murgy" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offroad Buggy... "Murgy"
Page 1 of 1