All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

I finally figured my model # out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DiGiacomo
DiGiacomo

I finally figured my model # out Empty
PostSubject: I finally figured my model # out   I finally figured my model # out Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2023, 12:14 pm

after a few hours of study and a good magnifying glass i got the right digits and letters figured out on my model number I finally figured my model # out 1f600  sticker...... 14AY809P063......the ' y' and the '8' where worn in just the right spots, I made an 'M' and an ' X' out of the 'Y' and a '9' out of the first '8'..........

can finally come up with parts searches

I just need one good supplier that can send me the right belts the first time......I don't trust wally world or amazon to be right on  belts

Is Jack's small engine a good place to start???.......I've heard some of you guys talk about tracter supply.......I have one near me......do they know how to pick the right belt according to model #.......or do they depend on the customer for a belt number>>??
Back to top Go down
MightyRaze
Administrator
MightyRaze
Administrator

2017 Build-Off Finalist
2017 Build-Off Finalist
2018 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2019 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2021 Winner of Winners
2021 Winner of Winners
1st Place Build-Off 2022
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2022
10,000 POSTS!
10,000 POSTS!
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: I finally figured my model # out   I finally figured my model # out Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2023, 4:04 pm

I've dealt with Jacks.  They are pretty good.  They give you parts breakdowns too.  They would be easiest, but you will pay a little more for that convenience.

Tractor supply, that's a pick it up off the shelf if you know what size you need place.  

Spoiler:

With that knowledge maybe you have more options.

I finally figured my model # out Sig115PROJECTS:
     Marshal ........93 Craftsman GT6000      
     Red Bandit ...72 Wheel Horse Raider 12
     Dirty Rat........77 Sears Suburban
     Bowser..........01 Murray Widebody LT
     Other projects
Have a question? Ask me! Type in "@MightyRaze" in your post!
I finally figured my model # out Sig214I finally figured my model # out Sig314

Last edited by MightyRaze on September 10th 2023, 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DiGiacomo
DiGiacomo

PostSubject: Re: I finally figured my model # out   I finally figured my model # out Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2023, 4:34 pm

i got the damn number wrong again i guess the Y  is really a V..........must be ,,,,,,,i wrote jack a note and asked him to give me right numbers and i'll order both belts......

I'll go ahead and get that long belt out of it........that belt could be why that machine went down...it would have be pretty hard to mow unless you had an acre..........
Back to top Go down
DiGiacomo
DiGiacomo

PostSubject: Re: I finally figured my model # out   I finally figured my model # out Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2023, 4:38 pm

thanks again !!!!!
Back to top Go down
DiGiacomo
DiGiacomo

PostSubject: Re: I finally figured my model # out   I finally figured my model # out Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2023, 5:58 pm

the rubber belt measured 85 inches, 5 shy of a load.......when you push down on the peddle now it actually moves......that belt was also toasted pretty good for a couple of  feet.......

question;
I dropped the deck clutch and stopped at the motor pulley then I cut the belt and pulled it out,  does the motor pulley just drop with a little help I couldn"t see any bolt on it???
Back to top Go down
MightyRaze
Administrator
MightyRaze
Administrator

2017 Build-Off Finalist
2017 Build-Off Finalist
2021 Winner of Winners
2021 Winner of Winners
1st Place Build-Off 2022
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2022
10,000 POSTS!
10,000 POSTS!
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: I finally figured my model # out   I finally figured my model # out Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2023, 8:52 pm

DiGiacomo wrote:
i got the damn number wrong again i guess the Y  is really a V..........must be ,,,,,,,i wrote jack a note and asked him to give me right numbers and i'll order both belts......

I'll go ahead and get that long belt out of it........that belt could be why that machine went down...it would have be pretty hard to mow unless you had an acre..........

LOL, disregard my post then..   lol!

I finally figured my model # out Sig115PROJECTS:
     Marshal ........93 Craftsman GT6000      
     Red Bandit ...72 Wheel Horse Raider 12
     Dirty Rat........77 Sears Suburban
     Bowser..........01 Murray Widebody LT
     Other projects
Have a question? Ask me! Type in "@MightyRaze" in your post!
I finally figured my model # out Sig214I finally figured my model # out Sig314
Back to top Go down
DiGiacomo
DiGiacomo

PostSubject: Re: I finally figured my model # out   I finally figured my model # out Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2023, 9:04 pm

i think your numbers matched up........the belt on the transmission looked pretty bad too but i was able to read the numbers, that one matched up and i think the other one did too

MightyRaze likes this post

Back to top Go down
DiGiacomo
DiGiacomo

PostSubject: Re: I finally figured my model # out   I finally figured my model # out Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2023, 8:30 am

kELLY at jack's small engine sent me a reply email, telling me that i did order the correct belts......pretty good customer service, I'D SAY......

MightyRaze likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I finally figured my model # out   I finally figured my model # out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I finally figured my model # out
Page 1 of 1