All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Custom dual exhaust on a Twin 16 Briggs & Stratton and some old build pics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ford Boi
Ford Boi

Custom dual exhaust on a Twin 16 Briggs & Stratton and some old build pics Empty
PostSubject: Custom dual exhaust on a Twin 16 Briggs & Stratton and some old build pics   Custom dual exhaust on a Twin 16 Briggs & Stratton and some old build pics Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2012, 9:27 pm

I don't recall if I ever posted the build pics of this machine, but it is my 87 Yard Man racer with an 86 B&S Twin 16. Anyway here's a couple links to it, and other old mowers, and my new dual exhaust on the racer that I built today.

Some random pics of a bunch of me and my friend's old tractors. The white Yard Man is my current racer, that was stock with a 10HP B&S back then. A few build pics too.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.15889820330.78698.901025330&type=3&l=5cb9a8473f

My new exhaust, sounds like a mix between a Harley and a V8 !!!
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151290405655331.814731.901025330&type=1&l=e40dbfa441
Back to top Go down

Custom dual exhaust on a Twin 16 Briggs & Stratton and some old build pics
Page 1 of 1