All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Some New Toys lol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gearheadmike
gearheadmike

Some New Toys lol  Empty
PostSubject: Some New Toys lol    Some New Toys lol  Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2012, 2:08 pm

Havnt been bothering to much with the tractors latly as i got another project car 56 plymouth lol but seeing i sold all mine i just picked up 2 for $120
1st is a craftsman II it had a 12hp B&S OHV but idk what happened its now got a 12hp B&S flathead I/C but runs great it is a hydro trans Neutral but it does have some big a$$ meaty tires on the back Very Happy i have to give it a good tune up/rewire a push botton etc. its gunna be a mudder.

2nd i got today is a sears/dynamark? that a guy got off some kid that modded it up. its got a switched 5spd trans a 3'' rear pully and a 4'' front. push button ignition big
C-channel bumper and 1/4'' side plates y they put them on idk lol. But its got a nice 12.5 hp B&S I/C quiet engine Very Happy But its just going to be a yard speed beater lol

Some New Toys lol  Speed
Some New Toys lol  Speed2

ill get some of craftsman and prob take a overview video of them soon
Back to top Go down
cumminsbayou
cumminsbayou

2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

Some New Toys lol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some New Toys lol    Some New Toys lol  Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2012, 5:22 pm

you got a good deal for that stuff you gonna make a off roader with the sears
Back to top Go down
gearheadmike
gearheadmike

Some New Toys lol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some New Toys lol    Some New Toys lol  Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2012, 8:06 pm

The craftsman is a hydro Neutral but i got some sweet a$$ tires on it so i took them off and put another set of tractor tires&wheels on it got it running etc. wich im going to give the craftsman to my sister as she wants a tractor too lol. The sears/dynamark im going to change into an offroader taking the 22'' atv tires i got and putting them on there and that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some New Toys lol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some New Toys lol    Some New Toys lol  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some New Toys lol
Page 1 of 1