All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

LIGHTS AND BUMPERS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Craftsman Dude
Craftsman Dude

LIGHTS AND BUMPERS Empty
PostSubject: LIGHTS AND BUMPERS   LIGHTS AND BUMPERS Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2012, 7:34 pm

Id like to see everyones light bumper setup ,i just rewired my tractor and will be putting some lights on it wondering what works best .
Back to top Go down
WellThatsSurprising
WellThatsSurprising

LIGHTS AND BUMPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIGHTS AND BUMPERS   LIGHTS AND BUMPERS Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2012, 9:23 pm

LIGHTS AND BUMPERS 2012-015
Back to top Go down
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator

LIGHTS AND BUMPERS Empty
PostSubject: Im working on a video for this.   LIGHTS AND BUMPERS Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2012, 2:44 am

I am currently working on a video on how I do my front ends brush guards/bumpers. I recently was chatting with another member about how it should match what you intend to do with your ride. for example, he has a front end that also protects the engine incase of roll overs. we both agreed on the fact your front end would benifit if you can use it as a handle to pull it from "stuck" situations.

But, long story short, depending on what kind of chassis you have, In my video I use two pieces of tube about 7 inches long and then two additional pieces 9 inches long that fit inside the 7 inch ones. then I build the bumper brush guard on the smaller diameter 9 inch tubes. basically I make the front bumper removable. That way I can exchange bumpers/brush guards/ winches/ etc. to my liking.

If you want a couple of photos that might help explain what Im talking about, email me. Junkstarbuilds@gmail.com

But if you want a short answer, I recommend just welding up some bicycle handle bars.. they are easy to get, relativley strong and pre-bent.
Back to top Go down
Craftsman Dude
Craftsman Dude

LIGHTS AND BUMPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIGHTS AND BUMPERS   LIGHTS AND BUMPERS Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2012, 9:03 pm

ights and bumper done click for pic.
http://atltf.forumotion.com/t1326-my-craftsman
Back to top Go down
Mark288
Mark288

LIGHTS AND BUMPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIGHTS AND BUMPERS   LIGHTS AND BUMPERS Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2013, 8:52 pm

LIGHTS AND BUMPERS MarksIphone1466

Theres my bumper and light setup....new plan is to take that light off, then put a 1000 lb winch in the center and a light on each side of the winch then 4 more lights on the hood lol. also wanting to put a 5 inch pulley on the engine...right now is 3.5 on the engine and 3 on the transaxle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LIGHTS AND BUMPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIGHTS AND BUMPERS   LIGHTS AND BUMPERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LIGHTS AND BUMPERS
Page 1 of 1