All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

How to videos *Added*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ibdalovely1
ibdalovely1

2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

How to videos *Added* Empty
PostSubject: How to videos *Added*   How to videos *Added* Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2013, 11:47 am

Ok i propose to have a dedicated area for how to videos if we just post in a specific forum and it will be lost unless you know what your looking for i like to see what people are doing to make these things go where they were not ment to go but it takes mods and the know how and that is what i propose is to show the how tos broke down into categories of difficulty or something of the likes i know fearless has lots of how tos he could add and im sure lots of others could add things to would be a good place to send new people to learn how to mod their tractor

Doug Fackler (Admin) wrote:
Check here: https://www.atltf.com/f67-how-to-faq
Back to top Go down
Doug
Site Owner
Doug
Site Owner

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2017 Build-Off Entrant
2017 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: How to videos *Added*   How to videos *Added* Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2013, 3:03 pm

ibdalovely1 wrote:
Ok i propose to have a dedicated area for how to videos if we just post in a specific forum and it will be lost unless you know what your looking for i like to see what people are doing to make these things go where they were not ment to go but it takes mods and the know how and that is what i propose is to show the how tos broke down into categories of difficulty or something of the likes i know fearless has lots of how tos he could add and im sure lots of others could add things to would be a good place to send new people to learn how to mod their tractor

Ive been trying to sticky threads that are How-To related in my jurisdiction, but I like your idea too. I think of more mods stickied how tos though it would be easier.

Head Forum Administrator ** Chat Moderator ** Facebook Page Admin
ATLTF Facebook Page ** Chatbox ** How To Upload Pictures

_X_ FORUM ANNOUNCEMENTS _X_

Have a question? Ask me! Type in "@Doug" in your post!

Your ATLTF Staff:
Administrators: @Doug, @MightyRaze, @"Doc Sprocket", @Stretch44875
Moderators: @TheRainbowBoxer, @AllisKidD21, @Brianator, @RichieRichOverdrive

Back to top Go down
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How to videos *Added*   How to videos *Added* Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 5:17 am

I was thinking about this request. I think a decent solution would be for us to use the "FAQ" tab and I can create "How To..." and in the answer I can Post a video link or the link to the "How To " that is in the forum..

I planned on removing the FF Faq page as it was just a joke. Im sure half of you didnt even know it was there..

Let me know what you think..
Back to top Go down
CornishMorgan

PostSubject: Re: How to videos *Added*   How to videos *Added* Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 8:16 am

No objections from me. I could do some electrical how-to videos. I think the rewiring how-to. I won't bother, I can just put a link to FF's video Since that goes through pritty much everything.
Back to top Go down
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How to videos *Added*   How to videos *Added* Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2013, 10:26 pm

Moderators Nominate How to topic threads/videos/ and related How to's
Copy and paste the link, and I will build a "FAQ" out of your recommendation.

Then soon we will have a collection of them in the link above that we can tell members to refer to ^^^"FAQ"

Back to top Go down
ibdalovely1
ibdalovely1

2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: How to videos *Added*   How to videos *Added* Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2013, 11:37 am

sweet
Back to top Go down
jack9102
jack9102

PostSubject: Re: How to videos *Added*   How to videos *Added* Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 7:51 am

Giv 'er! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to videos *Added*   How to videos *Added* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to videos *Added*
Page 1 of 1