All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

change of plans for my craftsman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jackcraftsman

change of plans for my craftsman Empty
PostSubject: change of plans for my craftsman   change of plans for my craftsman Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 4:19 pm

well fellers i changed my mind on what ill do to my craftsman 36"/11HP, i was going to hot rod it but i had forgotten that there was an old fourwheeler behind my garage. so now im gunna put upper n lower control arms with coilerovers on my lawnmower ill have 25X8-12s in front and 25X10-12s in rear i plan on using it for muddin n crawlin. does anybody have any ideas or suggestions
Back to top Go down
LAWN MOWER MUDDER
Established Member
LAWN MOWER MUDDER
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2014 Build-Off Top 3 Winner

PostSubject: Re: change of plans for my craftsman   change of plans for my craftsman Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 4:23 pm

Back to top Go down
jackcraftsman

PostSubject: Re: change of plans for my craftsman   change of plans for my craftsman Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 4:54 pm

thanks man that was pretty good, ill be using either my 12 horse flathead briggs or kohler 15.5 horse and a foote 4 speed that im gunna lock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: change of plans for my craftsman   change of plans for my craftsman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

change of plans for my craftsman
Page 1 of 1