All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

MY MUD TOY

Go down 
+3
SoaresMudder94
Jamus
Jordan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan
Jordan

MY MUD TOY Empty
PostSubject: MY MUD TOY   MY MUD TOY Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2010, 9:30 pm

if the pictures dont work out let me know
i know i know, its not a true mud toy thats raised up like i have seen but i dont see a point in that because this thing can go over 30mph
anyway its an older craftsman with an 11hp briggs peerless 5 speed 4 inch engine pulley and a 3 inch on the tranny 25x12.5x12 kenda beaw claws and a quickly thrown together front bumper
MY MUD TOY PB090529-1
MY MUD TOY PB090526-1
MY MUD TOY PB090525
MY MUD TOY PB090523
MY MUD TOY PB090528
MY MUD TOY PB090524

Last edited by theboredredneck on November 9th 2010, 9:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : pictures do not work AGAIN)
Back to top Go down
Jamus
Established Member
Jamus
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

MY MUD TOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY MUD TOY   MY MUD TOY Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2010, 9:39 pm

Edit: Looks like you got the pics working now.

Last edited by Jamus on November 10th 2010, 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcbashers.com
SoaresMudder94
SoaresMudder94

MY MUD TOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY MUD TOY   MY MUD TOY Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2010, 9:44 pm

its pre dam beefy! good job on it! must go thru alot with those tires on it!
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

MY MUD TOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY MUD TOY   MY MUD TOY Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2010, 9:48 pm

well i havnt tried it in the 2 foot mud pit i know of because i know it wont its just like peanut butter but anywhere else i have been its never even spun on me
Back to top Go down
SoaresMudder94
SoaresMudder94

MY MUD TOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY MUD TOY   MY MUD TOY Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2010, 9:55 pm

haha take a few vids of it!
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

MY MUD TOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY MUD TOY   MY MUD TOY Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2010, 9:57 pm

i would take some videos but my digital camera broke tonight so i had to borrow one to get the pictures and i always go out alone so theres no camera guy lol
Back to top Go down
SoaresMudder94
SoaresMudder94

MY MUD TOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY MUD TOY   MY MUD TOY Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2010, 10:07 pm

ya it sucks going out alone. i usualy go out alone.. but i think my brother might be finding a mower soon and well get both of them working
Back to top Go down
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

MY MUD TOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY MUD TOY   MY MUD TOY Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2010, 11:41 pm

Offroad tractors dont need to be lifted - my stock agway never was and it went thru a surprising amount of mud and water - until i got into the 'peanut butter' mud- stock tires just dont have the traction. Is the trans locked? That would also help with traction. They dont have to be pretty either- just getting covered with mud anyway. The only time i ever washed mine was when i put it away.

I mounted a set of rear tires on the front - extended the spindles with a couple bolts- heck that raised it up quite a bit along with larger rear tires. Since its a 3 speed, its slooooow- i put a 4" pulley on the motor and a 6" on the trans - i was getting passed by turtles.....i havent test driven it since the tire and pulley swap tho- too many other projects.

Yeah id usually venture out down back of my folks place durning my yearly visit into the large swamp there- its a rich 'muck' type soil and gets super thick when it absorbs water. Normally id be out alone as well- altho when i was first dating my wife, i had her out there tearing it up down in the swamp with me- she was like " wow- this is totally cool!" - she even popped a 2' high wheelie as well ( i got a pic of that).
Back to top Go down
Trcustoms
Trcustoms

MY MUD TOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY MUD TOY   MY MUD TOY Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:04 am

dangeroustoys56 wrote:
Offroad tractors dont need to be lifted - my stock agway never was and it went thru a surprising amount of mud and water - until i got into the 'peanut butter' mud- stock tires just dont have the traction. Is the trans locked? That would also help with traction. They dont have to be pretty either- just getting covered with mud anyway. The only time i ever washed mine was when i put it away.

I mounted a set of rear tires on the front - extended the spindles with a couple bolts- heck that raised it up quite a bit along with larger rear tires. Since its a 3 speed, its slooooow- i put a 4" pulley on the motor and a 6" on the trans - i was getting passed by turtles.....i havent test driven it since the tire and pulley swap tho- too many other projects.

Yeah id usually venture out down back of my folks place durning my yearly visit into the large swamp there- its a rich 'muck' type soil and gets super thick when it absorbs water. Normally id be out alone as well- altho when i was first dating my wife, i had her out there tearing it up down in the swamp with me- she was like " wow- this is totally cool!" - she even popped a 2' high wheelie as well ( i got a pic of that).

I want to see the wheelie pic!! Very Happy
Was the wheelie on your agway?
Back to top Go down
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

MY MUD TOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY MUD TOY   MY MUD TOY Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:16 am

No actually she was driving the craftsman LT12- waaay back before the engine swaps and blue/black paint - i took my 70 toro - both of the tractors were plastered with mud when that day was over.

I didnt get my agway back till a year or so after i moved all my stuff south- my freind had parked it in the neighbors barn and it had bird sh#t all over it and 4 flat tires - i actually never had it in the mud till after i moved south.
Back to top Go down
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

MY MUD TOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY MUD TOY   MY MUD TOY Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 5:10 am

That thing has some stance! Those rears barely fit under there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/csakvids
Jordan
Jordan

MY MUD TOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY MUD TOY   MY MUD TOY Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 9:26 am

if you look close you can see where i actually had to cut and bend the fenders to make them fit, i know i ruined the fenders but im going to build a new muddin tractor in the spring this one isnt worth fixing there is way to much wrong with it
Back to top Go down
domsriltz123

MY MUD TOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY MUD TOY   MY MUD TOY Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2011, 2:19 am

haha take a few vids of it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MY MUD TOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY MUD TOY   MY MUD TOY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY MUD TOY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: General Tractor Talk + Pictures/ Videos :: Pics and Videos-
Jump to: