All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

12HP Tecumseh Governor Linkage setup

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
akcender
akcender

12HP Tecumseh Governor Linkage setup Empty
PostSubject: 12HP Tecumseh Governor Linkage setup   12HP Tecumseh Governor Linkage setup Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2011, 7:57 am

Does anyone know of a diagram i could find for attaching my governor linkages back up? I made the mistake of taking them off without taking pictures.
Back to top Go down
AcreFarm
AcreFarm

PostSubject: Re: 12HP Tecumseh Governor Linkage setup   12HP Tecumseh Governor Linkage setup Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2011, 2:43 pm

akcender wrote:
Does anyone know of a diagram i could find for attaching my governor linkages back up? I made the mistake of taking them off without taking pictures.

Absolutely...Here's the service manual in pdf form
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CGMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.smallenginesuppliers.com%2Fhtml%2Fengine-specs%2Ftecumseh%2FTecumseh_4-Cycle_OHV_Engines_Service_Information.pdf&ei=T23eTr22OZPoggfYt7mOBg&usg=AFQjCNE4fINsLlEubV7nP6OcmHADTp00_w
Back to top Go down
akcender
akcender

PostSubject: Re: 12HP Tecumseh Governor Linkage setup   12HP Tecumseh Governor Linkage setup Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2011, 3:46 pm

WOW! i cant even tell you how grateful i am for that, you just totally saved my ass, i had no idea what the hell was going on, thanks a lot man i really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
ibdalovely1
ibdalovely1

2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: 12HP Tecumseh Governor Linkage setup   12HP Tecumseh Governor Linkage setup Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 6:58 pm

i was lookin for the same thing thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12HP Tecumseh Governor Linkage setup   12HP Tecumseh Governor Linkage setup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

12HP Tecumseh Governor Linkage setup
Page 1 of 1