All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Toronto (GTA) or surrounding area tractor meet up!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the54
the54

Toronto (GTA) or surrounding area tractor meet up! Empty
PostSubject: Toronto (GTA) or surrounding area tractor meet up!   Toronto (GTA) or surrounding area tractor meet up! Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 3:55 am

Hey guys, I'm from a little north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

It would be nice to get together with a few guys to go for a romp when spring comes. I only got one other friend that romps with me so having some more people would be a lot of fun. Throw up a post and maybe we can meet sometime!
Back to top Go down
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2021 Winner of Winners
2021 Winner of Winners
1st Place Build-Off 2016
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2016

PostSubject: Re: Toronto (GTA) or surrounding area tractor meet up!   Toronto (GTA) or surrounding area tractor meet up! Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 8:52 am

I'd be up for that! I don't have anyone to romp with, nor do I really have a place to play. The property I'm on is actually pretty boring for the most part. When I was younger (like 20 years ago) I used to know of a few forested places that I'd offroad my truck. Not even sure if those places still exist. I'd be really open to suggestion. There's a spot along hwy 11 just north of Newmarket that has trails, but there's all kinds of No Trespassing signs. You might even know the place, the 54- it's on the east side of 11 south of Bathurst street. Some of the trails are visible from the road, There's a place to pull over and park off to the side of the road and the visible trails are well worn. Problem is, I'm getting a little old to run afoul of the law...
Back to top Go down
the54
the54

PostSubject: Re: Toronto (GTA) or surrounding area tractor meet up!   Toronto (GTA) or surrounding area tractor meet up! Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 10:04 am

Doc Sprocket wrote:
I'd be up for that! I don't have anyone to romp with, nor do I really have a place to play. The property I'm on is actually pretty boring for the most part. When I was younger (like 20 years ago) I used to know of a few forested places that I'd offroad my truck. Not even sure if those places still exist. I'd be really open to suggestion. There's a spot along hwy 11 just north of Newmarket that has trails, but there's all kinds of No Trespassing signs. You might even know the place, the 54- it's on the east side of 11 south of Bathurst street. Some of the trails are visible from the road, There's a place to pull over and park off to the side of the road and the visible trails are well worn. Problem is, I'm getting a little old to run afoul of the law...

Good to hear Doc! Ah I might know the spot. It does sound familiar. I used to work at the NewRoads Automotive dealership which is just around the corner from the whereabouts of the spot your talking about.

Haha I know what you mean, I used to romp my truck in a new residential construction site for awhile. Never got caught but I did some pretty hardcore muddin. I got pulled over and issued a ticket one day just after leaving the spot for "no mudguards" haha my truck was dirty ill tell ya. I ended beatin the ticket so nothing came about from it. But I don't like trouble.
Back to top Go down
the54
the54

PostSubject: Re: Toronto (GTA) or surrounding area tractor meet up!   Toronto (GTA) or surrounding area tractor meet up! Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 10:38 am

Hmm, I think I see where your talking about on google earth. Is it where Bathurst ends and starts again just before hitting highway 11? Looks sketchy with those houses near there. I always go rompin on the crown land here in Sutton. My buddy and I ride our tractors through town a little and over to the trails. We know all the land from when we used to bike it from before we had cars. Its our turf haha jokes! Its a bit of a trek for you but if you ever need to come into town for anything let me know ahead of time and we can plan a romp.

Last edited by the54 on February 7th 2014, 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2021 Winner of Winners
2021 Winner of Winners
1st Place Build-Off 2016
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2016

PostSubject: Re: Toronto (GTA) or surrounding area tractor meet up!   Toronto (GTA) or surrounding area tractor meet up! Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 10:54 am

Do a map search on the Holland Landing Airpark, right on hwy 11. It's either on the north edge or south edge of that airpark. Brain cramp.

And- I appreciate the invite- definitely!
Back to top Go down
the54
the54

PostSubject: Re: Toronto (GTA) or surrounding area tractor meet up!   Toronto (GTA) or surrounding area tractor meet up! Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 11:03 am

Doc Sprocket wrote:
Do a map search on the Holland Landing Airpark, right on hwy 11. It's either on the north edge or south edge of that airpark. Brain cramp.

And- I appreciate the invite- definitely!

Oh ok, I used to drive that way to work every day! Small world. I would go up old young street. FUN street to boot up!

Yea that's a nice little area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toronto (GTA) or surrounding area tractor meet up!   Toronto (GTA) or surrounding area tractor meet up! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toronto (GTA) or surrounding area tractor meet up!
Page 1 of 1