All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

PUMPKIN MOTHER F***ING CHUNKING!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moose
Established Member
Moose
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PUMPKIN MOTHER F***ING CHUNKING! Empty
PostSubject: PUMPKIN MOTHER F***ING CHUNKING!   PUMPKIN MOTHER F***ING CHUNKING! Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 9:48 am

Ok guys so a couple little events have come to my attention again this year (well one event and one thing thatd be fun to do) the first "event" is the Silver lakes dunes in michigan I was thinking about putting something together for that. However they do have noise restrictions there so 94 dbls or below (might have to clamp on some dampening chambers) It would more than likely be a end of summer kinda blowout maybe 1-2 days depending how many people wanna go
http://www.thinkdunes.com/sand-dunes-7/

And the other idea was of course the second greatest event of mankind... PUMPKIN MOTHER F****ING CHUNKIN!!!!!!!! October 24-26th (its a ways away but best to plan ahead) Located in Bridgeville Delaware it is literally the most fun you can have with your clothes on! It wouldnt really be a place to go to romp but it would be fun to go and show off the machines maybe see if we could get a couple vendor spots reserved to park them and let people oggle Very Happy

So anyways guys let me know if your interested in either Id like to get a group going or if you are already planning on going it would be cool to get together Very Happy
Back to top Go down
willis923
Veteran Member
willis923
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: PUMPKIN MOTHER F***ING CHUNKING!   PUMPKIN MOTHER F***ING CHUNKING! Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 9:08 am

we could probably be the people that go out and mark where the punkin's hit. they all have ATV's and what nots, why not tractors?
Back to top Go down
Craftsman1998
Veteran Member
Craftsman1998
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2014 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2015 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: PUMPKIN MOTHER F***ING CHUNKING!   PUMPKIN MOTHER F***ING CHUNKING! Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 9:27 am

Yeah why not tractors
Back to top Go down
Moose
Established Member
Moose
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: PUMPKIN MOTHER F***ING CHUNKING!   PUMPKIN MOTHER F***ING CHUNKING! Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 10:52 am

They are "specially" trained staff not sure though but if enough people wanna go I could give them a call see about getting everyone trained :p if all else itd be a fun form of advertising (aka if we did get to do it go to local buisnesses and ask them for stickers maybe theyd even pay the way!)
Back to top Go down
willis923
Veteran Member
willis923
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: PUMPKIN MOTHER F***ING CHUNKING!   PUMPKIN MOTHER F***ING CHUNKING! Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 1:21 pm

wish i was closer... i'd go!
Back to top Go down
Moose
Established Member
Moose
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: PUMPKIN MOTHER F***ING CHUNKING!   PUMPKIN MOTHER F***ING CHUNKING! Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 1:53 pm

lol think your closer than I am another thing to remember is they would probably want fast tractors as fast as a atv if not faster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PUMPKIN MOTHER F***ING CHUNKING!   PUMPKIN MOTHER F***ING CHUNKING! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PUMPKIN MOTHER F***ING CHUNKING!
Page 1 of 1