All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the54
the54

TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together! Empty
PostSubject: TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together!   TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together! Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 12:24 pm

Hey everyone, I've been thinking and I have a great idea to propose... ATLTF should have a TeamSpeak server. I use TS on a regular basis but having one specific to the forum set up in a way that is similar to the layout of the forum would greatly improve the time it takes for others to respond to a question. Also gaining a relationship with members. There's so many pros I could mention...

Thanks for considering!
Back to top Go down
TroyBilt Pony
Established Member
TroyBilt Pony
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together!   TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together! Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 3:26 pm

but it would also kill the purpose of coming here...
Back to top Go down
Thunderdivine
Veteran Member
Thunderdivine
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together!   TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together! Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 4:40 pm

TroyBilt Pony wrote:
but it would also kill the purpose of coming here...

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2021 Winner of Winners
2021 Winner of Winners
1st Place Build-Off 2016
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2016

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together!   TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together! Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 4:10 pm

Ahh- I'm not really with you on that one. For the fast response, 1-on-1 (or more) stuff, we have the included chat module, and a myriad of facebook pages. I still prefer a forum environment though. While response may be slower, the content remains indefinitely. This means that we end up with a library of resources for future searchability. Instead of asking the same question that 72,917 people have asked already, a few clicks may net someone the answers they seek.
Back to top Go down
Angchor
Angchor

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together!   TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together! Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 4:25 pm

Doc Sprocket wrote:
Ahh- I'm not really with you on that one. For the fast response, 1-on-1 (or more) stuff, we have the included chat module, and a myriad of facebook pages. I still prefer a forum environment though. While response may be slower, the content remains indefinitely. This means that we end up with a library of resources for future searchability. Instead of asking the same question that 72,917 people have asked already, a few clicks may net someone the answers they seek.

TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together! Thumbs10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together!   TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TeamSpeak 3 - Connecting all ATLTF members together!
Page 1 of 1