All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Davidsfarm drama.........again?

Go down 
+8
redzz02
McHandyMan
akcender
dangeroustoys56
AcreFarm
Ford Boi
Plyxrs
MSteele323
12 posters
AuthorMessage
MSteele323

Davidsfarm drama.........again? Empty
PostSubject: Davidsfarm drama.........again?   Davidsfarm drama.........again? Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2011, 5:51 pm

Oh i am gonna rant. I am getting sick of this shit nor am i gonna pick sides.
Team Rickem VS Team Dave.............Fuck what is this Twilight?

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msteele323?feature=mhw5
Plyxrs
Plyxrs

PostSubject: Re: Davidsfarm drama.........again?   Davidsfarm drama.........again? Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2011, 12:36 am

makes ya wonder huh? excuse my language but its fucking ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
Ford Boi
Ford Boi

PostSubject: Re: Davidsfarm drama.........again?   Davidsfarm drama.........again? Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2011, 4:06 am

Whoa wait what is this about? I see swearing, I like swearing, I don't swear on most forums to keep my manners but, in real life I curse, swear and cuss worse than a pirate on coke from 1674. What's a Davidsfarm?
Back to top Go down
AcreFarm
AcreFarm

PostSubject: Re: Davidsfarm drama.........again?   Davidsfarm drama.........again? Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2011, 1:56 pm

So... instead of sparkly twinkle-toes fighting, we have greasy rednecks v-logging? lol!
Back to top Go down
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Davidsfarm drama.........again?   Davidsfarm drama.........again? Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2011, 6:45 am

Still? I dont have any comments about DF - itll just tick me off.

Back to top Go down
akcender
akcender

PostSubject: Re: Davidsfarm drama.........again?   Davidsfarm drama.........again? Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2011, 7:05 pm

dangeroustoys56 wrote:

I totally side with dave, i never liked rick anyway, and from daves video you can really tell a lot about what kind of a person rick really is
Back to top Go down
McHandyMan

PostSubject: Re: Davidsfarm drama.........again?   Davidsfarm drama.........again? Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2011, 9:28 pm

akcender wrote:
dangeroustoys56 wrote:

I totally side with dave, i never liked rick anyway, and from daves video you can really tell a lot about what kind of a person rick really is

ya but in daves vids you can really see daves pot plants.
Back to top Go down
akcender
akcender

PostSubject: Re: Davidsfarm drama.........again?   Davidsfarm drama.........again? Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2011, 11:20 pm

McHandyMan wrote:
akcender wrote:
dangeroustoys56 wrote:

Thats a bad thing?
Back to top Go down
redzz02
Site VIP
redzz02
Site VIP

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2016 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2016 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2021 Winner of Winners
2021 Winner of Winners
1st Place Build-Off 2015
1st Place Winner Build-Off 2015
1st Place Build-Off 2017
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2017
1st Place Build-Off 2018
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2018

PostSubject: Re: Davidsfarm drama.........again?   Davidsfarm drama.........again? Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2011, 2:29 pm

im sorry but i personaly say FUCK EM BOTH, i mean unless any of you have gone up there and spent some time with them you cant really tell what kind of person someone is by a video, its just a bunch of drama shit that people get up one persons ass because they take sides like who fucking cares about dave or rick its there problem they just have to put it on youtube and get everyone else take sides and be stupid, thats just how i feel
Back to top Go down
MSteele323

PostSubject: Re: Davidsfarm drama.........again?   Davidsfarm drama.........again? Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2011, 12:16 am

redzz02 wrote:
im sorry but i personaly say FUCK EM BOTH, i mean unless any of you have gone up there and spent some time with them you cant really tell what kind of person someone is by a video, its just a bunch of drama shit that people get up one persons ass because they take sides like who fucking cares about dave or rick its there problem they just have to put it on youtube and get everyone else take sides and be stupid, thats just how i feel
Finally! Someone who see this the same way i do. IMO there are wayy better YouTube video makers out there who been overlooked or been overshadowed b/c of Dave's farm , redneck Rickem.and their other friends. When I posted this topic there was youtubers posting Videos about them constantly. It just seems to me every fall and winter some bullshit gets stirred up at that fucking farm. me personally i rather watch ppl like 500 passwords and mustie1 than that farm trash any-day.
Rick biggest mistake was bumming out at the farm i liked him when he had his little shop . that was when he made cool vids with Danal pratt . dave on the other hand is one of those youtubers that gets a partnership and thinks he is too good for his fans. he is not the only one but he was the worst.
Not to mention Rick and Bloke getting shit sent to them by fans just for them to make a Bragging Video about it. ( More like a Youtube Beg-a-thon) It seems like they all are worse that Middle-aged women gossiping and backstabbing each other . If i want to see that i can go to my inlaws house and see it without having to pay for a internet bill to see it. And both Dave ,Rick and that waste of space Bloke took a huge shit on 1puglife. there i said it.
And yes when i am fed up i can be a huge prick!
Back to top Go down
NZHproduction
NZHproduction

PostSubject: Re: Davidsfarm drama.........again?   Davidsfarm drama.........again? Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2011, 2:01 am

I thought daves youtube account got terminated because he's a pedo,
Back to top Go down
MSteele323

PostSubject: Re: Davidsfarm drama.........again?   Davidsfarm drama.........again? Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2011, 2:04 am

NZHproduction wrote:
I thought daves youtube account got terminated because he's a pedo,
its back up under the name Davidsfarmlives.
Back to top Go down
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Davidsfarm drama.........again?   Davidsfarm drama.........again? Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2011, 2:35 pm

He was booted for copyright infringement
Back to top Go down
MSteele323

PostSubject: Re: Davidsfarm drama.........again?   Davidsfarm drama.........again? Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2012, 2:29 pm

Both of you are right . the reason he was shut down was because he was getting alot of complaints on both copyright infringement and his past.
Back to top Go down
RompinRedneck
RompinRedneck

PostSubject: Re: Davidsfarm drama.........again?   Davidsfarm drama.........again? Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2012, 7:33 pm

McHandyMan wrote:
akcender wrote:
dangeroustoys56 wrote:

Those would be catnip plants. Dave doesn't smoke lol...

But anyways, I like dave's how to vids. Rickems vids...not so much. Rick is nothing without the farm.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/rompinredneck
dagr8tim
dagr8tim

PostSubject: Re: Davidsfarm drama.........again?   Davidsfarm drama.........again? Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 12:38 pm

Did I miss something. I unsubscribed to Rick's channel long ago. I can take Dave or leave him. From the first video I ever watched I knew something was odd about him.

Really, if he and his friends want to drink beer and video them doing crazy things. I'll watch for the entertainment value. Would I want to go hang out with Dave? Probably not.
Back to top Go down
http://buckeyejeeps.com
MSteele323

PostSubject: Re: Davidsfarm drama.........again?   Davidsfarm drama.........again? Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 1:05 pm

dagr8tim wrote:
Did I miss something. I unsubscribed to Rick's channel long ago. I can take Dave or leave him. From the first video I ever watched I knew something was odd about him.

Really, if he and his friends want to drink beer and video them doing crazy things. I'll watch for the entertainment value. Would I want to go hang out with Dave? Probably not.
smart man
Back to top Go down
mowerstompin
mowerstompin

PostSubject: Re: Davidsfarm drama.........again?   Davidsfarm drama.........again? Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2012, 8:15 pm

Agreed dagr, well said. I like his old videos bad years ago, rather then the now day videos.. not so good compared. I remember when there was 10+ people there all the time and they were all doing crazy stuff but not where are they?? lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/mowerstompin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Davidsfarm drama.........again?   Davidsfarm drama.........again? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Davidsfarm drama.........again?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: