All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

angled cut tip or flapper stack?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gilsonrumbler
gilsonrumbler

angled cut tip or flapper stack? Empty
PostSubject: angled cut tip or flapper stack?   angled cut tip or flapper stack? Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2011, 6:28 pm

angled cut tip or flapper stack? 2vaf2ig

angled tip like that^ or chop the top flat and put a flapper on it? i actually like both but stuck on which one fits the mower better. yes that tip is actually in the hood not sitting there for looks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: angled cut tip or flapper stack?   angled cut tip or flapper stack? Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2011, 10:09 pm

one is just as good as the other. the angle cut wont keep water out if you park it outside in the rain. just remember to put a soup can on it ,or your valve stems will get rusty. worst case, you can hydro lock the motor if it gets enough water in it.
Back to top Go down
W1ldyOvvnZ
W1ldyOvvnZ

PostSubject: Re: angled cut tip or flapper stack?   angled cut tip or flapper stack? Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2011, 11:41 pm

I personally would go with the flat top and a flapper because of what rat88 said but I like the look of the angle cut!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stat10.tk/
gilsonrumbler
gilsonrumbler

PostSubject: Re: angled cut tip or flapper stack?   angled cut tip or flapper stack? Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2011, 12:37 am

tractor sits in a barn/shed if it did get water in it i wouldn't have a problem tearing motor down to clean it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: angled cut tip or flapper stack?   angled cut tip or flapper stack? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

angled cut tip or flapper stack?
Page 1 of 1