All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Snapper Three-Wheeler Build

Go down 
AuthorMessage
craftsmancole
Established Member
craftsmancole
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2015 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant

Snapper Three-Wheeler Build Empty
PostSubject: Snapper Three-Wheeler Build   Snapper Three-Wheeler Build Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 11:00 am

I'm currently working on this and I haven't been able to post any pictures yet, but I will asap. Here's the plans, its an older Snapper R.E.R that I originally planned on making into a racer but when I saw how great the mud looked round my house I decided I wanted it for a mudder. My craftsman's frame decided it didn't like the power that was on it so it bent up when it was working and I didnt feel like taking time to fix it, weld new mounts, put on steering, fixing the clutch, ect. So I decided to build this. It's either gunna get a 820 and Kohler vtwin, or a motorcycle inline twin that has a 5 speed transmission and a straight axle.
Back to top Go down
craftsmancole
Established Member
craftsmancole
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2015 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant

Snapper Three-Wheeler Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snapper Three-Wheeler Build   Snapper Three-Wheeler Build Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 7:38 pm

I was gunna enter it late in the build off but I decided better of it with football practices starting, school finals/e.o.c.s and a couple personal problems
Back to top Go down

Snapper Three-Wheeler Build
Page 1 of 1